Employee Health Services (EHS) Medical Record Release – for away rotations
Outside instructions often require proof that residents rotating to their facility have completed certain health screening, including immunizations and TB skin tests. You can access your health records via the Persinda Portal. Here are the instructions:
- Navigate to the Persinda Portal.
- Login to the Persinda Portal using your “e” or “c” number and password.
- To access the employee portal click on “My Health.”
- Then click on “Medical Sheet (U form)” to access and print your prefilled health record
- Fax (310-222-5326), mail (Box B451) or deliver to Employee Health (room B-03)
- If you prefer to get a copy in person from Employee Health Follow these same instructions.
If you have questions, contact Employee Health at 310-222-2360.