Nephrology Fellowship at Harbor-UCLA
- Offers the excitement, intellectual stimulation, autonomy, and rewards of providing medical care at a busy, county-based acute care medical center.
- Offers the guidance and didactic teaching expected in an academic university setting, provided by clinically astute, caring, and academically cutting-edge faculty.
- Offers rotations to UCLA Transplant Service where greater than 300 renal transplants are performed yearly.
- Designed to meet the individual goals of trainees.
- Fellowship may be planned for two or three years, with flexibility regarding the amount of time spent on the clinical service and on research.
- A minimum of 12 and a maximum of 21 months would be spent on the clinical service.
- Time spent doing clinical or basic research varies with the degree of the trainee’s interest. Thus we offer a program which allows for maximal latitude in meeting the career goals of the individual trainee.