Nephrology Fellowship Lectures and Conferences
- Formal didactic teaching sessions include:
- Weekly clinical and basic science journal club.
- Monthly research conference.
- Monthly pathology conference.
- Weekly case-based discussion.
- Weekly Nephrology Grand Rounds.
- Every other month Transplant-Infectious Diseases Conference.
- Core curriculum of lectures for fellows and residents.
- Weekly Renal Pathophysiology lecture for first year fellows with inservice training exam.
- Intensive dialysis mini-course.
- Fellows are also encouraged to attend the National Kidney Foundation of Southern California Scientific Symposium, and when possible, the annual meetings of the National Kidney Foundation, the American Society of Nephrology, Peritoneal Dialysis University, and other conferences opportunities that arise.
error: Copyright Harbor-UCLA Medical Center | All Rights Reserved