Division of Nephrology and Hypertension invites you to attend the following educational programs:
- Nephrology Grand Rounds:
Mondays from 1:00 to 2:30 PM in the Parlow Library Auditorium (PBLI Discussion: 1:00 to 1:30 PM; Grand Round: 1:30 to 2:30 PM)
- Journal Club:
Wednesdays from 4:30 to 6:00 PM in the C1 Annex Conference Room
- Bi-monthly Transplant-Infectious Diseases conference
- Monthly Renal Biopsy conference
- Monthly Research conference
- UCLA-wide weekly Pathophysiology conference: Friday mornings 7am
- Crash course for fellows:
Runs each July and August. Simulation labs and about 20 didactic lectures on what a neophyte renal fellow needs to know right away!
- In-depth Dialysis course:
Runs every other year from September to June. About 20 didactic lectures on care of the patient with ESRD, and the economics of care of these patients.
error: Copyright Harbor-UCLA Medical Center | All Rights Reserved