- We participate in the NRMP Match, submitted through ERAS
- Salary and benefits information is available at the Harbor-UCLA GMEC website
- For inquiries, please contact:
Linda Morrison, Program Coordinator
Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
1000 West Carson St.
Liu Research Building
Torrance, CA 90502
- Over a 3 year period, Fellows have clinical experiences for 12 months, as required by the ABP. Clinical service includes providing inpatient and outpatient service at Harbor and at other institutions. Fellows attend HIV and general infectious disease clinic 4 one-half days/month.
- We firmly believe that exposure to other venues and attendings is an important learning concept. As such, our Fellows also rotate through Miller Children’s Hospital in Long Beach, Mattel Children’s Hospital (UCLA), Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (outpatient immunology), and the DHS Department of Public Health (STD clinics).
- In addition to numerous conferences and didactic sessions at Harbor-UCLA, Fellows also actively participate in clinical “Intracity Rounds” with other pediatric and adult infectious disease programs in Los Angeles.
- Our Division is proud to have received the Department of Pediatrics Outstanding Faculty Teaching Award in 1997, 2005, 2011, 2015, and 2017
- Our divisional research encompasses a variety of areas as noted in the Faculty Profiles section of this site.
- We work to craft a research experience that reflects the individual Fellow’s interests as much as possible. We also believe that each Fellow should be an active participant in all levels of the research endeavor – with close Faculty guidance – including, but not necessarily limited to project conception, administrative tasks, (e.g. IRB submission), project implementation and completion, collaboration with other institutions as necessary, presentations locally or nationally, and manuscript preparation and submission.