APPLICATION FOR RESIDENCY IN PSYCHIATRY
All applications to the Psychiatry Residency will be handled through ERAS
Requirements in addition to ERAS:
- At least 3 letters of recommendation
- Dean’s letter
- Personal Statement
- No minimum scores (Steps I & II) required
- The requirements above & a Postgraduate Training Authorization Letter from the Medical Board of California (before the application can be reviewed).
- Please report to the 8th Floor of the main hospital building; you will see the door to the Department of Psychiatry office – Room 8L-1 – on the north wall as you exit the elevators.
- The main entrance to the hospital grounds is from Carson Street. You may park in Lot C, among any of the outpatient buildings west of the main hospital, or in the LABioMed parking lot (which is accessible via 220th St.).
- There is a free shuttle service on the hospital grounds that runs every 15 minutes between the main hospital and the outpatient buildings.