- ERAS transmits applications, letters of recommendation, transcripts, and other supporting credentials from applicants and medical schools to fellowship, osteopathic internship, and residency programs using the internet.
- Selected applicants are invited for interviews.
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center can accept applications from residents with J1 visas. Unfortunately, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cannot accept applicants with H1 visas.
If you are interested in applying for a fellowship, please submit your application to the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). You will need to submit:
- The Common Application Form,
- Personal Goals Statement,
- Medical School transcripts,
- Dean’s Letter, plus three letters of recommendation, and
- USMLE Transcripts, and ECFMG Status Report (for foreign medical graduates only)