MAY 29TH 2019
12:00PM TO 6:00PM
HARBOR-UCLA 4TH ANNUAL RESIDENTS’ RESEARCH DAY
Calling for entries
Graduate Medical Education office is now accepting entries for poster and oral presentations for its 4th Annual Residents’ Research Conference. Please submit entries in one or more of the following categories:
- Basic Science
- Clinical Science
- Performance Improvement
Open to all current residents and fellows – Special prizes for the 2 best presentations in each category.
All entries are acknowledged – Entries selected for Poster or Oral Presentation
Deadline: May 13th, 2019
- The conference will be held at A.F. Parlow Library / The Spine.
- Entries should be submitted before May 13th, 2019.
- The size of the poster should be no larger than 36″ X 48″ (CIR is printing the poster for free again this year – a link will be provided to upload your poster for printing).
- Please refer to the attached poster template and poster example.
- Please display the name of your department on the poster and in your presentation clearly.
- Entries selected for presentation shall beallotted 7 minutes followed by 3 minutes of Q&A round.
- To enter please complete this form and submit a PDF and Powerpoint of your poster and presentation respectively along with the abstract and/or questions to Graduate Medical Education by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entries will be acknowledged